Saturday 22 September 2012

SummersRadio™ New Music! Stand Up Against Heart Crime!

SummersRadio™ New Music! Stand Up Against Heart Crime - 'I Need No Sun'/ 'Birth' (Live At Razzmatazz Club)

I reckon I've found the perfect song to post for the first day of fall in Vancouver... Stand Up Against Heart Crime have just released a new EP for their latest single 'I Need No Sun'!  The brilliantly named Stand Up Against Heart Crime are an indie dream pop/ electronic band from Barcelona, Spain. They've released one single called 'Lost In Time And Space' and a self titled EP last year - both are available on Bandcamp here: http://standupagainstheartcrime.bandcamp.com/

                     

'I Need No Sun' is the first single from their forthcoming debut full length album (date tba). The new 'I Need No Sun' EP features four tracks - the original plus three remixes - and it's available now on itunes. The remixes aren't available to share just yet (although I do recommend the 'Rho Remix') so we'll feature the original today. The song has a nice laid back Tangerine Dream vibe to it musically and I like the minimal lyrics - particularly the line 'I need no sun, I have my own'.

Their sound seems to have matured/ evolved rapidly. The production on this new song seems light years ahead of last year's releases - which were well produced - but I'd call this one expertly produced! I look forward to hearing their debut album - you can keep up with band on Facebook m'here: http://www.facebook.com/standupagainstheartcrime?ref=ts

Enjoy...!



This appears to be a new instrumental song called 'Birth' - recorded live this spring - which might provide us with some more insight into what their debut album will sound like. This song spikes my anticipation level - dare I say - sky high AND I also hope that they come to Vancouver someday soon as I'd love to see them live as well!  'Birth' is a perfect example of indie rock and electronic music (and I do love both) melding together flawlessly... Enjoy!


Stand Up Against Heart Crime - Birth (Live at Razzmatazz Club) from Stand Up Against Heart Crime on Vimeo.

You like? Become a fan of SummersRadio™'s Facebook page here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/SummersRadio/199636386720349

and never miss a beat by joining our group here:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/366897324071/ Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment