Wednesday 12 December 2012

SummersRadio™ Classic Cover! A Camp!

SummersRadio™ Classic Cover! A Camp - 'Us And Them'

It's 12/12/12! As I write this the '12/12/12 Concert for Sandy Relief' continues live at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The line up is a mixed sac - largely focused on classic rock artists. I've watched a few enjoyable performances - muted some others immediately upon hearing their introduction - and if the rumours are true the thought of Paul McCartney fronting Nirvana later on is a bit unsettling.

So I don't feel particularly compelled to feature any of the artist's playing tonight per se - but while watching the legendary Roger Waters perform 'Us And Them' I was reminded of this excellent cover!

                             

A Camp is the side project of Nina Persson of the recently reunited Swedish band The Cardigans. The trio have released two full length albums so far - as well as 2009's 'Covers' EP which features the band covering David Bowie ('Boys Keep Swinging'), Pink Floyd and Grace Jones ('I've Done It Again').

Nina's vocals are incredible as always - I love it when she sings the line 'Out of my way it's a busy day, and I've got things on my mind'... Enjoy!



You like? Become a fan of SummersRadio™'s Facebook page here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/SummersRadio/199636386720349
and never miss a beat by joining our group here:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/366897324071/ Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment