Thursday 21 February 2013

SummersRadio™ New Remix! Foals! Hot Chip!

SummersRadio™ New Remix! Foals - 'My Number' (Hot Chip Remix)

Hot Chip have just released a new remix of Foals latest single 'My Number' online! 'My Number' was released as the second single in December (a third has yet to be announced) from Foals third album 'Holy Fire'. It featured a remix from Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs which only included vocal samples, whereas this Hot Chip remix keeps the full vocals intact.

I actually wasn't a big fan of the original song (although the 'TEED Remix' is good) but I feel the love on this remix as it's quite different from both previous versions - Hot Chip add synths aplenty. My only complaint is that it's a bit short - but thus far it's only been posted on Soundcloud - hopefully it will receive a proper (extended!) release soon.

This is Hot Chip's new remix of Foals 'My Number'... Enjoy!



You like? Become a fan of SummersRadio™'s Facebook page here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/SummersRadio/199636386720349
and never miss a beat by joining our group here:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/366897324071/ Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment